Lucid v3.6 Released
The Lucid software development team has just released the newest version of Lucid software, version 3.6, which includes a number of new features and important enhancements.
v3.6 Change Log
- Updated the key deployment options and various deployable setup packages.
- Added a new media check reporting tool.
- Added new and improved image viewing interface to the Desktop application Player.
- Improved the media removal options within the Builder.
- Improved the way drag and drop works within the Builder.
- Updated underlying image handling components to improve thumbnailing, support of additional color palettes and transparency options.
- Removed the Applet Player as a deployment option.
- Removed the SDD import/export support.
- Changed some underlying default preference setting values in the Builder to give a better visual experience.
- Fixed several minor bugs and made underlying changes to default Java libraries to optimise the Builder and Desktop application Player under the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- Updated the Help files.
If you have current Lucid maintenance this update is free. Otherwise, if you own v3.5 you can purchase the v3.6 upgrade via our on-line store.
Those who have pre-purchased the v3.6 upgrade will receive a separate email notification once your Lucidcentral.org account has been granted access to the v3.6 downloads.
If you have any questions or require support please take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions page or contact us via the Lucidcentral.org help desk.
We hope you enjoy version 3.6.
The Lucid Team.