Search  

Please login to post into the forums. Remember - keep your posts friendly. 

Note: Identic Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any material it considers inappropriate or offensive. Please report any undesirable posts or behaviour to support@lucidcentral.org.

If you have any direct support requests such as reactivation requests please use the help desk.

Login

HomeHomeFact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Any means of exporting Entities with alternate names?Any means of exporting Entities with alternate names?
Previous

Next
New Post
8/12/2017 12:11 AM

I have been updating the alternate names for my master FS DB but need to export a list of entity names with eh alternative names to verify all are now correct.  Is there a way to do this?

Simply exporting Entity list does not do it.

This will make life simpler than going through one species at a time.

New Post
8/14/2017 10:38 AM

Hi Bruce,

The next release of FSF (v2.0.5.120) will have options to include the entities alternative names in the export options.  I've sent you a pre-release download link, so you can try it out.

Cheers,

Matt.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeFact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Any means of exporting Entities with alternate names?Any means of exporting Entities with alternate names?

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. Identic Pty
Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement