Search  

Please login to post into the forums. Remember - keep your posts friendly. 

Note: Identic Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any material it considers inappropriate or offensive. Please report any undesirable posts or behaviour to support@lucidcentral.org.

If you have any direct support requests such as reactivation requests please use the help desk.

Login

HomeHomeFact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...re. Templates for fact sheet fusionre. Templates for fact sheet fusion
Previous

Next
New Post
12/31/2016 3:03 PM

I am planning to buy FSF version 2.0 and trying out the trial version. I am not at all happy with the new templates given in this version and I found the templates given with version 1 visually far more appealing and pleasing. Could you please let me know if it is possible to get these templates along with the new version? 

J Poorani

New Post
1/2/2017 12:05 PM

Hi Janakiraman,

The older v1 templates are not directly compatible with version 2. The newer version of Fact Sheet Fusion have substantially more features the template needs to cater to compared with version 1. The default version 2 templates have been designed to allow the end user (or web designer) to customise them quite easily. For example, change out the header graphic and simply adjust the CSS to the preferred colour scheme. This is why each template has been provided in several layouts (e.g. images located top, bottom or to the side etc). We'll be adding additional templates through out the year along with further updates to Fact Sheet Fusion.

However, if you've had no experience playing with CSS or you don't have the time to do this, we can easily customise a template for you for a small cost. Just email us with your design requirements.

Cheers,

Matt.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeFact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...re. Templates for fact sheet fusionre. Templates for fact sheet fusion

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. Identic Pty
Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement