Search  

Please login to post into the forums. Remember - keep your posts friendly. 

Note: Identic Pty Ltd reserves the right to remove any material it considers inappropriate or offensive. Please report any undesirable posts or behaviour to support@lucidcentral.org.

If you have any direct support requests such as reactivation requests please use the help desk.

Login

HomeHomeFact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Using Fact Shee...Using Fact Shee...Inserting images into the glossary itemsInserting images into the glossary items
Previous

Next
New Post
2/18/2009 4:34 PM

Is there any way of pasting in a small image (jpg or bmp) into the glossary to illustrate a term?  I have a lot of shape terms that it would be easier to illustrate than describe in words.  I have tried copying and pasting, but nothing seems to work.  Does anyone know of a way to put small line images in the glossary?

New Post
2/18/2009 5:07 PM

Hi Kathryn,

The glossary function doesn't currently support images within the glossary text. However, this has been a highly requested feature and I'll add it shortly and hopefully release it just afer version 1.0.30, which is due out at the end of the month.

Cheers,

Matt.

New Post
2/1/2011 3:12 AM

Hi Matt,

Has this feature been added to the update? If so, where do I access the update and is it free if you own the software?

Cheers,

Emma

New Post
8/24/2011 1:04 PM

Did this (inserting images into the glossary) get implemented? 

New Post
11/16/2015 10:17 AM

Yes, images within glossary items is now fully supported in version 2 of Fact Sheet Fusion.

Cheers,

Matt.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeFact Sheet Fusi...Fact Sheet Fusi...Using Fact Shee...Using Fact Shee...Inserting images into the glossary itemsInserting images into the glossary items

Copyright 2017. All rights reserved. Identic Pty
Terms Of Use  Privacy Statement